Open World Commitee
- H.E. Prof. Sir Manuel Freire-Garabal y Núñez Ph.D.H. FRAS, FRSA, FRAI – Founder and Chairman of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- H.E. Prof. Sir Brian Patrick Luining FRSA – President of the Open World Program of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- H.E. Sir Luis Suárez Hernández Ph.D.H. – Director of the Social Community Program of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- H.E. Prof. Sir Igor Olegovich Eleferenko Ph.D. – Dean of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- Afaf Konja – Former Spokesperson United Nations General Assembly.
- Sir Anthony Ritossa – Chairman of the Ritossa Family Office.
- Jagannath Patnaik Ph.D. – Vice-Chancellor ICFAI University.
- Sayed Hadi Al Alawi – Chairman of Al Hayat Group.
- Hari Eppanapally Ph.D. – Vice-President The Bank of New York Mellon.
- Mohamed Al Ali – CEO Sheikh Ahmed Al Maktoum International Enterprises.
- H.E. Sheikh Ahmed El Haiba – Melainine Royal Family.
- Sir Sergey Pecheliev – Vice-Rector of MGIMO University.
- Ali G. Asiri – General Manager of Directorates Merging Project at National Water Company of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- H.H. Mahmoud Salah Al Din Assaf – Royal Patron.
- H.M. Togbe Osei III – Ruler of Godenu.
- Dr. Ruchi Dana – Vice-Dean of Research of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- Syed Anas Ali – Vice-Dean of Advancement of Al-Khalifa Business School.
- Amb. Cheick Keita – Vice-Dean of International Relations of Al-Khalifa Business School.
Former Committee Advisory Members
Academic Year 2019-2020
- H.E. Amb. Paulette Bethel Ph.D. – United Nations Bahamas Permanent Ambassador.